3. (noun) United States film and television actress (1913-2000) (Young, Loretta Young)
(Loretta Young, Young)
4. (noun) British physicist and Egyptologist; he revived the wave theory of light and proposed a three-component theory of color vision; he also played an important role in deciphering the hieroglyphics on the Rosetta Stone (1773-1829) (Young, Thomas Young)
(Thomas Young, Young)
5. (noun) English poet (1683-1765) (Young, Edward Young)
(Edward Young, Young)
6. (noun) United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith; he led the Mormon exodus from Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah (1801-1877) (Young, Brigham Young)
(Brigham Young, muda, Young)
7. (noun) young people collectively (young, youth)
(belia, orang muda, pemuda)
"Rock music appeals to the young"
8. (adjetive) (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth (young, immature)
(anak, anom, belia, kecil, mentah, muda, yuwana)
9. (adjetive) (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity (new, young)
10. (noun) United States civil rights leader (1921-1971) (Young, Whitney Young, Whitney Moore Young Jr.)
(Whitney Moore Young Jr., Whitney Young, Young)
11. (noun) United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959) (Young, Pres Young, Lester Willis Young)
(Lester Willis Young, Pres Young, Young)
12. (noun) United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955) (Young, Cy Young, Danton True Young)
(Cy Young, Danton True Young, Young)
13. (adjetive) suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh (youthful, vernal, young)
"He is young for his age"
14. (adjetive) not tried or tested by experience (unseasoned, untested, untried, young)
"A young hand at plowing"
How does "young" sound in YouTube ?
Turn ON subtitles
on Youtube player for better understanding