Arti kata: Rationalize - definisi
Meaning / definition of: Rationalize
1. (verb.) structure and run according to rational or scientific principles in order to achieve desired results (rationalize, rationalise)
"We rationalized the factory's production and raised profits"
2. (verb.) think rationally; employ logic or reason (rationalize, rationalise)
"When one wonders why one is doing certain things, one should rationalize"
3. (verb.) remove irrational quantities from (rationalize, rationalise)
"This function can be rationalized"
4. (verb.) weed out unwanted or unnecessary things (cut, prune, rationalize, rationalise)
(memangkas, memendekkan, mengurangi, menyadau, merasionalkan)
"We had to lose weight, so we cut the sugar from our diet"
5. (verb.) defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning (apologize, apologise, excuse, justify, rationalize, rationalise)
(alasan, berdalih, berkilah, membenarkan, menashihkan, menghalalkan, menyungguhkan, merasionalisasi, merasionalkan)
"Rationalize the child's seemingly crazy behavior"
"He rationalized his lack of success"