1. (noun) a thin strip of covered cord used to edge hems (piping)
2. (noun) playing a pipe or the bagpipes (piping)
3. (adverb) (used of heat) extremely (piping, steaming)
"The casserole was piping hot"
4. (noun) a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc. (pipe, pipage, piping)
(pembuluh, pipa, saluran)
5. (verb) transport by pipeline (pipe)
"Pipe oil, water, and gas into the desert"
6. (verb) play on a pipe (pipe)
"Pipe a tune"
7. (verb) trim with piping (pipe)
"Pipe the skirt"
8. (verb) kill by firing a missile (shoot, pip)
9. (verb) hit with a missile from a weapon (shoot, hit, pip)
(kebentok, kena, melanda, melebas, melenda, memanah, membedil, membelasah, memukul, menabrak, menakol, mencepol, menembak, mengenai, menggenjot, menggetok, menimpa, menoyor, menubruk, menyumpit, terkena, terlanda, tertabrak)
10. (verb) utter a shrill cry (shriek, shrill, pipe up, pipe)
(jerit, memekik, memekikkan, meneriakkan)
11. (verb) defeat thoroughly (worst, pip, mop up, whip, rack up)
(membelasah, mencambuki, menewaskan, menumpaskan)