Arti kata: Hired - definisi
Meaning / definition of: Hired
1. (s) having services engaged for a fee (hired)
"A hired gun"
2. (verb.) engage or hire for work (hire, engage, employ)
(mengambil, menggaji, mengupah, menyewa)
"They hired two new secretaries in the department"
"How many people has she employed?"
3. (adjetive.) hired for the exclusive temporary use of a group of travelers (chartered, hired, leased)
"A chartered plane"
"The chartered buses arrived on time"
4. (verb.) hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services (rent, hire, charter, lease)
(memiagamkan, mencarter, menyewa, menyewakan, sewa)
5. (verb.) engage for service under a term of contract (lease, rent, hire, charter, engage, take)
(berhasil, jadi, makan, meluwengkan, memasukkan, membawa, membutuhkan, mencarter, mengambil, mengarik, menyewa, menyewakan, sewa)
"We took an apartment on a quiet street"
"Let's rent a car"
"Shall we take a guide in Rome?"