1. (noun) a contest with rules to determine a winner (game)
(olahraga, perlawanan, permainan)
"You need four people to play this game"
2. (noun) a single play of a sport or other contest (game)
"The game lasted two hours"
3. (noun) an amusement or pastime (game)
"They played word games"
"He thought of his painting as a game that filled his empty time"
"His life was all fun and games"
4. (noun) animal hunted for food or sport (game)
5. (noun) (tennis) a division of play during which one player serves (game)
6. (noun) (games) the score at a particular point or the score needed to win (game)
"The game is 6 all"
"He is serving for the game"
7. (noun) the flesh of wild animals that is used for food (game)
8. (noun) the game equipment needed in order to play a particular game (game)
"The child received several games for his birthday"
9. (noun) frivolous or trifling behavior (game)
"For actors, memorizing lines is no game"
"For him, life is all fun and games"
10. (noun) your occupation or line of work (game, biz)
"He's in the plumbing game"
11. (noun) a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal) (plot, secret plan, game)
(berkomplot, berpakat, komplot, rancangan)
"I saw through his little game from the start"
12. (verb) place a bet on (bet on, back, gage, stake, game, punt)
(berjudi, bertaruh, menaruhi)
13. (adjetive) disabled in the feet or legs (crippled, halt, halting, lame, gimpy, game)
"A game leg"
14. (adjetive) willing to face danger (game, gamy, gamey, gritty, mettlesome, spirited, spunky)