1. (noun) a blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts (crack)
"There was a crack in the mirror"
2. (verb) make a very sharp explosive sound (crack)
"His gun cracked"
3. (verb) hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise (crack)
"The teacher cracked him across the face with a ruler"
4. (verb) break partially but keep its integrity (crack)
(berpecah, meletup, merekah, meretak)
"The glass cracked"
5. (verb) gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions (crack)
"She cracked my password"
"Crack a safe"
6. (verb) tell spontaneously (crack)
"Crack a joke"
7. (verb) cause to become cracked (crack)
"Heat and light cracked the back of the leather chair"
8. (verb) reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking (crack)
9. (verb) break into simpler molecules by means of heat (crack)
"The petroleum cracked"
10. (noun) a narrow opening (gap, crack)
(celah, kisi, luang, retakan, sela)
"He opened the window a crack"
11. (noun) a chance to do something (shot, crack)
12. (verb) make a sharp sound (snap, crack)
(meletup, menindas, merengat)
13. (verb) pass through (a barrier) (break through, crack)
(membobolkan, mendobrak, menerobos, menindas, merengat, meretas)
"Registrations cracked through the 30,000 mark in the county"
14. (verb) break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension (snap, crack)
(bekah, bercekah, betas, kertak, melekang, mematahkan, membelungsing, membentak, memutuskan, menggertak, merekah, meretak, patah, putus, rekah, retak)
15. (noun) a sudden sharp noise (crack, cracking, snap)
"The crack of a whip"
"He heard the cracking of the ice"
16. (noun) a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted; highly addictive (crack, crack cocaine, tornado)
17. (noun) the act of cracking something (fracture, crack, cracking)
(berderak, fraktur, pemecahan, retak, retakan)
18. (verb) become fractured; break or crack on the surface only (crack, check, break)
(berpecah, jatuh, meletup, mematahkan, membetas, membobolkan, membongkar, memecahkan, mencocokkan, mengekol, mengganggangkan, menghentikan, menindas, merekah, merengat, meretak, patah, putus)
"The glass cracked when it was heated"
19. (noun) witty remark (wisecrack, crack, sally, quip)
(gurauan, gurau senda, kelakar, lucu, seloroh, sindiran, usikan)
20. (noun) a long narrow opening (crack, cleft, crevice, fissure, scissure)
(belahan, celah, kisi, retak, retakan)
21. (noun) a long narrow depression in a surface (crevice, cranny, crack, fissure, chap)
22. (verb) suffer a nervous breakdown (crack up, crack, crock up, break up, collapse)
(memberai-beraikan, mencerai-beraikan, menindas, menyerah, merengat, runtuh, tersepuk, usai)
23. (noun) a usually brief attempt (crack, fling, go, pass, whirl, offer)
"He took a crack at it"
24. (adjetive) of the highest quality (ace, A-one, crack, first-rate, super, tiptop, topnotch, top-notch, tops)
"A crack shot"