Arti kata: Class - definisi
Meaning / definition of: Class
1. (noun.) (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders (class)
2. (noun.) elegance in dress or behavior (class)
(berkelas, golongan, kelas)
"She has a lot of class"
3. (noun.) a league ranked by quality (class, division)
"He played baseball in class D for two years"
"Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA"
4. (noun.) a body of students who graduate together (class, year)
(golongan, kelas, tahun, umur)
"The class of '97"
"She was in my year at Hoehandle High"
5. (noun.) a collection of things sharing a common attribute (class, category, family)
(golongan, kategori, kelas, kelompok, keluarga)
"There are two classes of detergents"
6. (noun.) a body of students who are taught together (class, form, grade, course)
(bentuk, formulir, kelas, pelajaran, tingkat)
"Early morning classes are always sleepy"
7. (noun.) people having the same social, economic, or educational status (class, stratum, social class, socio-economic class)
(kelas sosial, lapisan)
"The working class"
"An emerging professional class"
8. (noun.) education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings (course, course of study, course of instruction, class)
(kelas, kursus, pelajaran)
"He took a course in basket weaving"
"Flirting is not unknown in college classes"
9. (verb.) arrange or order by classes or categories (classify, class, sort, assort, sort out, separate)
(bercerai, jenis, klasifikasi, membagi, membatasi, membidangkan, memilah, memisahkan, mencerai, menceraikan, mengantara, mengantarai, mengasingkan, mengelaskan, menggolongkan, mengklasifikasi, mengklasifikasikan, menjarak, menyakukan, menyaring)
"How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"