Arti kata: Piping - definisi
Meaning / definition of: Piping
1. (noun.) a thin strip of covered cord used to edge hems (piping)
2. (noun.) playing a pipe or the bagpipes (piping)
3. (verb.) transport by pipeline (pipe)
"Pipe oil, water, and gas into the desert"
4. (verb.) play on a pipe (pipe)
"Pipe a tune"
5. (verb.) trim with piping (pipe)
"Pipe the skirt"
6. (verb.) kill by firing a missile (shoot, pip)
7. (adverb.) (used of heat) extremely (piping, steaming)
"The casserole was piping hot"
8. (noun.) a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc. (pipe, pipage, piping)
(pembuluh, pipa, saluran)
9. (verb.) hit with a missile from a weapon (shoot, hit, pip)
(kebentok, kena, melanda, melebas, melenda, memanah, membedil, membelasah, memukul, menabrak, menakol, mencepol, menembak, mengenai, menggenjot, menggetok, menimpa, menoyor, menubruk, menyumpit, terkena, terlanda, tertabrak)
10. (verb.) utter a shrill cry (shriek, shrill, pipe up, pipe)
(jerit, memekik, memekikkan, meneriakkan)
11. (verb.) defeat thoroughly (worst, pip, mop up, whip, rack up)
(membelasah, mencambuki, menewaskan, menumpaskan)
"He mopped up the floor with his opponents"