Arti kata: Dwell - definisi
Meaning / definition of: Dwell
1. (verb.) think moodily or anxiously about something (brood, dwell)
(membimbangkan, memikirkan, mencemaskan, mengeram, merisaukan)
2. (verb.) exist or be situated within (dwell, inhabit)
"Strange notions inhabited her mind"
3. (verb.) come back to (harp, dwell)
(berdiam, bermukim, berumah, menghuni)
"Don't dwell on the past"
"She is always harping on the same old things"
4. (verb.) originate (in) (dwell, consist, lie, lie in)
"The problems dwell in the social injustices in this country"
5. (verb.) inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of (populate, dwell, live, inhabit)
(berdiam, bermastautin, bermukim, bersemayam, berumah, diam, duduk, hidup, mendiami, menetap, menghuni, menumpang, tinggal)
"People lived in Africa millions of years ago"
"The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"
"This kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"
"Deer are populating the woods"